How to apply
- The application process specifically concerns young Christian men between eighteen and twenty-nine who are seriously in search of the will of God upon their lives and their vocation in the Church.
- In order to initiate contact, one sends a letter or email in English or in another language (French, German, Italian, Spanish) to the director, Fr Jacques Servais, SJ (contact) in which he briefly introduces himself and explains the reasons of his enquiry.
- One may include a brief reference to the vocational orientation of one’s life, mentioning for example some significant moments wherein he felt the presence of the Lord, or his connection to a particular saint.
- The reply of the director will eventually include the “Charter”, which states the nature and the goals as well as the basic rule of the Casa, and the “Preliminary Questions” to be answered in order to be admitted to the program.
- Since the program begins normally in June, the application process should be completed before the end of the academic year.